Hair tonic. You’ve heard the words.
But is this kinda thing just a load of rubbish or does it actually really work in boosting the growth of your hair?
We here at Hello Natural Co want you to be confident in yourself and we know that hair can be a huge part of feeling good when you step out of your front door! There’s just something about having smooth, silky and thick locks growing out of your head that make you feel so, so good about the day ahead and we want everyone to experience that feeling!
So let’s be real. Hair loss, lack of growth and dull or dry hair has definitely effected everyone at some point or another. It’s not just a guy thing to lose your hair, just as much as it’s not a girl thing to struggle with lack of volume and shine!
What we’ve achieved with our brand new Growth Booster Hair Tonic is an easy, quick way to promote healthy, happy and strong hair that’ll have you feeling brand new in no time!
So what exactly is this ‘growth booster tonic’?
Moisturising and softening, this easy spray is filled with nine different herbs (yes, you read that right!) that all work together to clean your hair follicles, banish nasty dandruff and unwanted grey hairs, all while keeping your hair thick, shiny and strong!
It’s perfect for any type of hair of scalp problems you may have and is totally suitable for both ladies and fellas, meaning hair loss will be prevented across the board!
Caught your interest yet? Maybe you’d like to know more about these nine incredible herbs?
We won’t spill all our secrets, but here are some of the best of the ingredients and just what they do for hair:
- Nettle – Number one on the list of amazing herbs, nettle helps to combat hair loss and aids in the regrowth of hair! Nettle leaves are rich in silica and sulfur, making hair shinier and healthier – it’s also known to help restore hair to its original colour!
- Horsetail – Another wonderful little goodie that promotes hair growth! It also contains silica which of course, makes hair shinier and smoothes it, while also regulating the growth of hair.
- Yarrow – This little gem actually has natural astringent properties, which mean that it helps to tighten the pores in your scalp and therefore grips the hair follicle more tightly, which in turn stops hair from falling out!
- Thyme – Delivers a whack of powerful nutrients into the hair follicles which are of course, necessary for healthy hair growth! Thyme encourages blood circulation in the scalp which then encourages hair growth.
- Birch – Say hello to stronger and fuller hair! It banishes dandruff and and dryness from your scalp, while also keeping dryness and brittle hair away too, thus giving you a magnificently healthy scalp!
- Rosemary – Another amazing herb that promotes blood circulation and then helps hair to grow! It’s high in nutritional value and is an anti-inflammatory ingredient, feeding the hair follicles and soothing an irritated scalp.
- Coltsfoot – This little baby actually helps to keep hair from tangling, full of antibacterial properties and vitamins A, B and C as well as Magnesium, Calcium and Zinc, which all condition and keep hair looking it’s absolute best!
So you see, our Growth Booster Hair Tonic is packed to the brim with such powerful and effective herbs, all of which come together so beautifully and give you the most wonderful, strong and healthy head you could dream of!
Now that you know all about it, we’re sure you’d love to know how easy it is to use it, right?
Well, it’s as simple as one, two, three!
- Wash your hair as usual! (Or, you could try out our brand new Natural Shampoo Bar too!)
2. Dry hair until it’s still slightly damp, either towel dried or however else you like to dry your hair.
3. Spritz the Growth Booster Hair Tonic onto your roots and massage into your scalp!
See? We told you it was easy to use!
Now that you’ve read all about this incredible little item, why not get your hands on one and achieve your perfect hair every single day?
Get the entire Hair Care series at a never to be seen again price here
Read More Here!
When asked about a miracle cure for skin, many people think of Australian Pink Clay. Coming in many forms, this clay is a supposed solution for any and all skin types, boasting healing properties for acne, the ability to melt blackheads and clogged pores away and even...
Commercial deodorants are bad news for the health of your underarms, but why exactly is this? The nasties that we refer to when talking about antiperspirants are the type that clog pores, damage skin and stop the body from the natural process of sweating - but some of...
Skin care can be tough. Finding your skin type, picking a good moisturiser, knowing how often to use a cleanser or a face mask or whether it’s necessary to exfoliate can be a chore. We for one understand the struggle! But don’t be disheartened, we’ve collected a few...
Bored at home? Running out of things to do? Got no ideas on something to start on? Never fear, Hello Natural Co is here to cure your boredom blues and give some (hopefully helpful) suggestions on things you can do while you’re stuck in your house! 1 - Watch Something...
Now I don’t know about you, but once upon a time I heard whispers surrounding dry shampoo and all the possibly nasty things it can do to your head and hair. It honestly terrified me and made me never want to use a dry shampoo for fear of seriously damaging my hair. It...
So you’ve heard the whispers, huh? You’ve heard the name ‘Hello Natural Co’ being thrown around, maybe you’ve seen a signature pink label or caught a glimpse of a product on a friend’s shelf, perhaps you’ve stumbled upon our website or Instagram page... Now you find...
You've been so wonderful this year, that we want to return the favour! We all know that recycling and being kind to the earth is the current trend, one we'd honestly like to see stick around, and so we've come up with a few fun and exciting ways to recycle...
Good moisturisers are hard to find, it’s just the sad reality we live in. Typically we tend to settle for moisturisers that don’t completely cover or cater to every need our skin has, or we go for something filled with something nasty that causes more...
WE LOVE A GOOD DIY… There’s just something so fulfilling about spending a day, an afternoon or even just ten minutes searching and whipping up a quick DIY project! With so many to choose from and so many helpful DIY masters out there, you’re sure to find something to...
Shampoo Bars - Absolutely Everything You Need to Know! Although shampoo bars seem to be a recent trend in our current day and age, bars of soap and shampoo alike were actually a popular choice back in the early 1900s! Bottled shampoo, conditioner and soap all rose to...